How to use the Little Pink Book Enquiry Box
The Little Pink Book website is South Africa’s most trusted wedding directory and the fastest way to get in touch with wedding service providers! Here is a quick step-by-step lesson on how to use it optimally!
1. Select the category from the Directory – for example: “Kitchen Tea“.
2. Select a Region – Western Cape / Gauteng / KwaZulu-Natal.
4. Beneath the service provider’s photo you will find the a pink box with the words: “Add to Enquiry Box”
5. When you click on “Add to Enquiry Box” a little turquoise pop-up window will appear saying: “Success! Added to Enquiry Box”. Your Enquiry Box will now change from “0″ to the amount of enquiries you have clicked – like the picture below.
7. Once you have added all the suppliers, you can now click on the “Submit Enquiry” button – which you will find on the “Enquiry Box” – as seen on the picture above.
8. Once you have submitted your enquiry a list of all your “Selected Suppliers” will appear. You are now able to remove or add more suppliers, should you wish to do so.
10. With a click of one button you are able to send an email to all your “Selected Suppliers” - “Email Suppliers Now”!!
Wedding Planning at a touch of a button!
For more information, please contact us: email@example.com